Vierbicher is a team of professional engineers, planners, community development specialists, land surveyors, landscape architects, and GIS specialists who provide comprehensive solutions for an array of project types in the Upper Midwest. We are dedicated to providing our clients with quality services, skilled staff and the loyalty and integrity we believe are necessary to developing successful projects. Our goal is to build relationships of trust and understanding. It is that trust that promotes cooperation, teamwork, and lasting client relationships.
Vierbicher has an opening for a Human Resources Manager. The Human Resources Manager will be the primary Human Resource contact, providing support to our Management Team in all our offices, for recruiting, training, employee development, employee relations, compliance, benefit and leave administration, and support of our payroll functions. This position works closely with all Management and reports to Corporate President.
- Managing and overseeing the recruiting process for all level of candidates. Ensuring positions are posted, reviewing resumes and applications, and sharing with appropriate management staff. Coordinating advertising, career fair attendance, interview process and maintaining necessary related records.
- Assisting Management with onboarding and separation process to ensure proper documentation and follow-up.
- Advising Management on Human Resources Strategy.
- Management Coaching and fostering positive workplace culture.
- Identifying staff conflicts and work with management and staff on potential solutions.
- Developing and maintaining employee training plan and career path program, along with registering staff for training and development courses.
- Administering programs to recognize employee life events both personal and
- Serving as primary point of contact and resource for employees regarding compensation, benefits, injuries, and workers compensation, and related policies, and procedures.
- Coordinating compliance with Affirmative Action and Equal Employment. programs and championing the Corporate Diversity and Inclusion initiative.
- Attending safety meetings and working with Management to track safety concerns.
- Working with outside vendors on annual evaluation of Company Compensation and Benefit Plans, presenting recommendations for any changes.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and ensuring compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws and legislation.
- Coordinating FMLA, disability leave and COBRA administration.
- Coordinating and planning corporate events.
- Providing support and back up to payroll processing functions.
- Coordinating staff engagement surveys.
Desired Skills and Experience
This is a full time, non-supervisory position with an excellent benefits package.
Please email resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vierbicher offers competitive compensation, health insurance and paid time off, along with professional training and educational opportunities.
Vierbicher Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.