About the Opportunity
Vierbicher is a team of professional engineers, planners, community development specialists, land surveyors and GIS specialists who provide comprehensive solutions for a wide range of projects. Our goal is to provide clients with creative consulting services and quality products, enabling them to efficiently and effectively meet their goals. We work to build strong relationships with our clients that promote trust, cooperation and teamwork.
Our Green Bay, WI office is now hiring for a Professional Land Surveyor. The Professional Land Surveyor position focuses on topographic surveying, boundary surveying and construction staking.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Complete Topographic surveys with detail sufficient for use in the development of Civil Engineering drawings and various boundary surveys
- Perform staking computations and construction staking on site development and municipal engineering projects
- Perform QA/QC on final documents
- Assist with budgeting and scheduling for surveying activities
- Other surveying activities as required in support of Civil Engineering projects
Who We’re Looking for
We are looking for candidates who have obtained their Professional Land Surveying license and who are proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D. A knowledge of field surveying operations and knowledge of field surveying equipment such as Trimble GPS and Robotic Total Station are key.
If you enjoying working outdoors and want to work for a company who is committed to the professional growth and development of their staff, come join our team today!
We offer competitive pay and benefits, along with professional training and educational opportunities.
Vierbicher Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.