About the Opportunity
Vierbicher is a team of professional engineers, planners, community development specialists, land surveyors and GIS specialists who provide comprehensive solutions for a wide range of projects. Our goal is to provide clients with creative consulting services and quality products, enabling them to efficiently and effectively meet their goals. We work to build strong relationships with our clients that promote trust, cooperation and teamwork.
Our Green Bay, WI office is now hiring for a Project Engineer. The Project Engineer is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines needed to complete a project. This position also works to plan projects, establish project criteria, coordinate project reviews, and ensure the proper implementation of project elements.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Completing due diligence and site investigation
- Site and infrastructure design including street plans (plan & profile, cross sections, etc.), grading and erosion control plans, storm water management facilities, sanitary sewer systems, water distribution systems and storm sewer systems
- Quantity take-offs and cost estimates
- Preparation of specifications
- Preparation of permit applications
- Construction administration and observation
- Assist in development of plans using AutoCAD Civil 3D
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for candidates with 5 or more years experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, as well as someone who enjoys working a collaborative team environment.
If you are looking for a career change and want to work for a company who is committed to the professional growth and development of their staff, come join our team today!
We offer competitive pay and benefits, along with professional training and educational opportunities.
Vierbicher Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.