About the Opportunity
Vierbicher is a team of professional engineers, planners, community development specialists, land surveyors and GIS specialists who provide comprehensive solutions for a wide range of projects. Our goal is to provide clients with creative consulting services and quality products, enabling them to efficiently and effectively meet their goals. We work to build strong relationships with our clients that promote trust, cooperation and teamwork.
Our Reedsburg, WI office is now hiring a Project Leader. The Project Leader should have an interest in site development or municipal infrastructure design experience.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Lead and manage projects
- Client engagement and relationship management
- Due diligence and site investigation
- Site and infrastructure design including: street plans (plan & profile, cross sections, etc.), grading and erosion control plans, storm water management facilities, sanitary sewer systems, water distribution systems and storm sewer systems
- Quantity take-offs and cost estimates
- Preparation of specifications
- Preparation of permit applications
- Construction administration
- Assist in development of plans using AutoCAD Civil 3D
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for candidates who have a Professional Engineering License for the State of Wisconsin and 10+ years of project management experience with site development or municipal infrastructure design. Candidates should also be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you want to work for a company who is committed to the professional growth and development of their staff, come join our team today!
We offer competitive pay and benefits, along with professional training and educational opportunities.
Vierbicher Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.